EXAMS ARE OVER! I’m free for a month until summer classes begin! Thank you so much to everyone who wished me luck, I needed it and it worked 😀 . And I’m back with a tag that’s not entirely book related but I loved the concept.
A huge, huge shout out to Sarah @ Between the Pages for tagging me! Go visit her awesome blog!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
- Link back to my (BookBum’s) original post, so I can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, I don’t get notified if you just tag my url)
- Thank the person(s) who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
PREMISE OF DESERT ISLAND DISCS…
You are cast away onto a remote island:
- You can bring 5 albums, what are they?
- You can bring ONE book (not including The Bible (or other appropriate religious texts) or The Complete Works of Shakespeare, as they are already provided and NO SERIES), what ONE book is it?
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island), what is it?
Top 5 Albums:
If I’m listening to music that’s not Bollywood, you can be ninety percent sure it’s Pentatonix, Tori Kelly or Disney songs. Pentatonix did an awesome job with their original songs album and I love every one of the songs (if you don’t know who they are, they’re an A Capella band). I’ve been following Tori Kelly for years and I am so happy that she’s been doing so well for herself. I’ve also been obsessed with Ed Sheeran’s X and every one of Demi’s albums.
One book?? How am I supposed to choose one book? Okay, I guess if I had to pick it would be Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card. I wouldn’t want to separate any of my favorite book series and Ender’s Game can stand as a stand alone. It’s also the book I’ve reread the most times and I am not big on rereading books.
I guess I would say a knife because it sounds like a good choice. (I was going to say a sword but I’d probably just end up killing myself). I know a knife doesn’t really count as a luxury item but it would be useful if I want to protect myself or maybe cut some cacti to drink the water.
I TAG YOU
If you’re reading this line, consider yourself tagged. 🙂