A very, very Happy New Year to everyone! I hope this year is filled with awesome new characters, beautiful writing and new wonderful stories.
My challenge is to again read 50 books this year. Since I failed my reading challenge in 2016 with only 38 books, I’m going to try reading more short stories/novellas and graphic novels. I haven’t read a single one this past year and that needs to change.
Blog Post Goals:
- Post at-least once a week
- Start doing another meme. Memes are a great way to find and interact with more people around the blogosphere. The only meme I’m currently doing is the Diversity Spotlight Thursdays and I know there are so many other good ones out there
- Write some discussion posts. I love reading discussion posts on other blogs and I have ideas for them but I just don’t get around to writing them for some reason
- Do more tags, they’re always a lot of fun
- Blog hop more! I’ve gotten better at blog-hopping and commenting on other blogs but I need to do it more often. I usually just read posts and like them without taking the time to comment
- Be more active on Twitter
- Get an internship or a part time job. I am currently a college student and I need to start gaining experience in my field (computer science) but it’s hard to find a job closeby with my limited experience and within my available time frame *sigh*
- Maintain a good GPA in my second and third semesters of college
- Be more open minded towards others and more outgoing (it’s a work in progress)
- Buy more books from independent book stores
- Re-read more books
I guess that’s pretty much it. Can’t think of any others right now.